The Estate is composed of one main villa, which dates back to the Renaissance, and six farmhouses, recently restored with utmost attention to every detail. A Renaissance chapel and 2 tennis courts (that can be used by all guests of the estate) complete the Estate.
Villa il Gelsomino 14 is located at the heart of the Estate from where guests can enjoy an amazing 360° view of the surrounding landscape. A very beautiful terrace with a large gazebo is ideal for al fresco aperitifs, lunches, and dinners. The villa is completed by a large private garden, a private swimming pool (13 x 6 m), garden furniture, a barbecue and a private parking.
The villa is built on 2 levels; on the ground floor there is a bright entrance, a double lounge with beamed ceiling, a large dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor an entrance leads to a common living room and to 5 double bedrooms: the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and shower), the blue double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub); the yellow double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and wall shower); the red double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and wall shower); the brown double bedroom (that can be turno into a twin bedroom) with private bathroom with shower.
All of the bedrooms of the villa have air conditioning.
Situated next to the main villa, with a lovely view and a nice garden, the dependence is composed by a bright and spacious living room and a large, fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor you will find: a double bedroom with private bathroom (bathtub and wall shower), a twin bedroom with private bathroom (bathtub and wall shower) and a common living room. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
The swimming pool is open from 4 May to 12 October. Small/medium sized pets are allowed upon request (with an extra fee). No smoking inside the villa.
Great estate with a 5 bedrooms villa and a 2 bedrooms dependance with private pool and surrounded by a beautiful Tuscan landscape. At 30 minutes driving from Florence, close to the Chianti area and with Siena, San Gimignano, Cortona, Arezzo, Montalcino, all easily reachable by scenic roads or motorway.
The villa with its dependence is an excellent accommodation for a family holiday or for a group of friends.
Rental rates include staff (a waiter, a maid and a cook).
The property has a minimum stay of 3 nights with no restrictions.
Included in the price:
- Electricity, heating, air conditioning, water, gas and final cleaning
- Butler for breakfast (from 8 am to 12am - food and beverage included) and dinner (from 6 pm to 10 pm)
- Chef in villa for dinner (food and beverages extra): 3 courses from 30 to 40 € | 4 courses from 40 to 50 € |4 courses fish menu € 50 | Gourmet menu from 60 to 100 €
- Cleaning with change of bath towels
- Linen change every 3 days
- Pool towels
- Exclusive use of the pool
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Private parking
Excluded from the price & extra:
- Food and beverage for the dinner
- Extra housekeeping € 20 per hour
- Lunch on request: Cook and waiter € 280 per time (food and beverage extra)
- Babysitting € 20 per hour/day | € 25 per hour/night
- Arrival pantry shopping € 30
- City tax € 1 per adult per night, adults only, up to 6 nights
Security Deposit: A deposit of 1.500,00 € (to be paid in cash or by credit card as a guarantee) is requested at check-in. It will be returned after check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused.