Villa Figline is a wonderful 16th century manor house, part of the Figline estate, which expands over approximately 70 hectares of one of the most striking areas in the Tuscan countryside: the Valdarno region.
The Estate is composed of Villa Figline (the main villa), and six farmhouses, recently restored with utmost attention to every detail.
Moreover the estate boasts a Renaissance chapel and 2 tennis courts (that can be used by all guests of the estate).
More specifically, Villa Figline has a large, well-kept private garden with lawn and monumental trees. Inside the garden, you will also find a dining table and a lounge area with umbrella to relax enjoying the surrounding countryside.
The outdoor areas are embellished with: a panoramic terrace and a beautiful swimming pool (12 x 6 m), equipped with parasol and sun loungers.
The property (720 sqm), spread over 2 floors, is elegantly furnished with many antiques, original frescoes giving a very charming old-times atmosphere. It can sleep up to 18 people for a total of 9 double bedrooms (that can be transformed into twin bedrooms if necessary) and 10 bathrooms.
Ground floor: You are welcomed by a very spacious and bright double entrance hall.
The ground floor is made up of:
- a cosy and elegant reading room with a carved stone fireplace;
- a comfy sitting room with TV;
- a large and inviting dining room;
- a magnificent living room with three French doors giving access to a panoramic terrace;
- a fully equipped kitchen;
- a breakfast room with an open fireplace;
- a guest bathroom (2 sinks, 1 toilet with sink and 1 toilet with sink and shower).
First floor: The upper floor is dedicated to the sleeping area as follows: 1 master bedroom with spacious ensuite bathroom (with bathtub and shower) and dressing room; 7 double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom; 1 double bedroom with private bathroom (with shower).
At guests' disposal also a delightful living room with original frescoes and fireplace.
Included free Wi-Fi. All windows are provided with mosquito screens. All bedrooms and sitting rooms on the 1st floor are equipped with air conditioning. Small/medium sized pets are allowed upon request (with an extra fee). No smoking inside the villa.
Wonderful manor house dating back to the 16th century, and part of the Figline estate. Strategically located (near Florence, Arezzo and the Chianti area), it is the ideal accommodation for families or groups of friends who want to spend a relaxing holiday without sacrificing the modern comforts and luxury, one of the most striking areas in the Tuscan countryside: the Valdarno region.
CONDITIONS AND PRICES
This property has a minimum stay of 3 nights with no restrictions.
Included in the price:
- Electricity, heating, air conditioning, water, gas and final cleaning
- Butler for breakfast (from 8 am to 12am - food and beverage included) and dinner (from 6 pm to 10 pm)
- Chef in villa for dinner (food and beverages extra): 3 courses from 30 to 40 € | 4 courses from 40 to 50 € |4 courses fish menu € 50 | Gourmet menu from 60 to 100 €
- Cleaning with change of bath towels
- Linen change every 3 days
- Pool towels
- Exclusive use of the pool
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Private parking
Excluded from the price & extra:
- Food and beverage for the dinner
- Extra housekeeping € 20 per hour
- Lunch on request: Cook and waiter € 280 per time (food and beverage extra)
- Babysitting € 20 per hour/day | € 25 per hour/night
- Arrival pantry shopping € 30
- City tax € 1 per adult per night, adults only, up to 6 nights
Security Deposit: A deposit of 1.500,00 € (to be paid in cash or by credit card as a guarantee) is requested at check-in. It will be returned after check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused.
Villa Figline is located in the Tuscan countryside near Figline Valdarno (1 km), right in the centre of a triangle formed by the cities of Florence, Arezzo and Siena.
In Figline Valdarno you can find all the essential amenities (shops, banks, restaurants, post office, pharmacy and hospital).
The proximity to the Chianti Classico region - known worldwide for the prestigious wine – allows you to visit its charming villages such as Gaiole, Radda and Castellina.
If you love shopping, we recommend a visit to The Mall Outlet (11km), where you can find the most important brands of international fashion.
Figline Valdarno (1 km), Gaiole in Chianti (30 km), Florence (35 km), Arezzo (45 km), Siena (70 km).
Large outdoor parking area.
Private garden with lawn and monumental trees
Private swimming pool with parasols and sun loungers
Hairdryer (in each bathroom)
Air conditioning (in all bedrooms and sitting rooms on the 1st floor)
Staff available for extra service
2 Tennis courts (shared)
Mosquito screens (in all rooms)
Small/medium-sized pets allowed (on request at an extra fee)