Modern 75 sqm one-bedroom apartment on the fifth floor of Palazzo Beltrade, a historic building in the center of Milan, which was completely renovated in 2016 with a blueprint that skillfully merges history and innovation. Piazza Santa Maria Beltrade is in a quiet and peaceful spot, only a few steps from Piazza Duomo.
Upon entering the apartment, guests reach the living area, featuring a beautiful open kitchen equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, oven and microwave. It also includes table for 4 people, and TV corner; you can access the large balcony from here. A part of the living area, separated by sliding doors, can be used as a second bedroom, since it is furnished with a sleeper sofa that turns into two comfortable single beds. The first bathroom is just around the corner, and equipped with sanitary ware and large shower stall.
Finally, the sleeping area includes a master bedroom with custom-made wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, complete with shower and WC.
The apartment is air conditioned and features wooden floors throughout. AC system is centralized: guests, during their stay, can just increase or decrease the temperature -/+ 3°.
**A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Wi-Fi internet connection is available in the entire apartment.
The apartment is in a very central area and well connected to the city’s primary points of interest. It is just a short walk from the Duomo metro station (MM1 line - red/MM3 - yellow), from which you can also easily reach the Central Station by the MM3 line in 15 minutes.
Within a 250 meter radius, you can also find stops for trams 1, 2, 3, 12, 14, 15, 16, 24 and 27, as well as bus 54.
Piazza Santa Maria Beltrade is located in the heart of Milan, near via Torino and Piazza Duomo, thus in a strategic location that allows reaching the main places of interest in a short time.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach:
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which links Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala;
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;
- Via Torino, considered one of the city’s most important commercial streets;
- the Columns of San Lorenzo, a historic Milan square that comes to life during the evening hours. In particular, in the summer a large number of people surround the columns, completely filling up the square, thus creating a unique atmosphere.
In the vicinity of Piazza Beltrade, there are also many restaurants, bars and clubs. In particular, we point out:
- Ristorante Cracco, an elegant restaurant managed by renowned Chef Carlo Cracco; the menu proposes refined dishes of the Milanese tradition which are enhanced by the Chef’s personal touch;
- Princi Bakery, a bakery-bistro featuring branches in both Milan and London, where you can eat freshly baked goods surrounded by a cool and fashionable ambiance;
- Luini, famous for its Apulian sweet and savory turnovers;
- Pizzeria Spontini, for a great 100% Italian pizza made with local ingredients;
- Terrazza Martini, which enjoys an unbeatable location: it has been overlooking the Cathedral spires and the city’s ancient roofs since 1958, becoming a symbol of the Lombard capital and its vocation for internationalism and dialogue;
- Terrazza Aperol, which overlooks the Duomo as well, and which is the new point of reference for the Milano-style happy hour and beyond, thanks to its wide range of innovative cocktails. As for food, the classic Milano-style happy hour is married here to the tradition of tapas-bar in its gourmet version.
Amenities in the area
- Carrefour supermarket (Piazza Santo Stefano, 930 yards away);
- UniCredit Bank (Via Cesare Correnti, 656 yards away) and Banca Popolare di Vicenza (Via Torino, 600 yards away)
- Pharmacy Duomo Milan (via Orefici, 330 yards away).
The closest parking is approximately 220 yards from the apartment (Borromeo Parking, on Piazza Borromeo, 9).