Modern apartment of 70 sq. mt. in maison de maître style, located in a residential area just a short walk from the Parc du Cinquantenaire and the European Commission.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (without elevator) of a small 3 storey building built in 1920 and completely renovated in the beginning of 2000. The building consists of 5 apartments on 3 floors, all exclusively managed by Halldis.
The apartment in maison de maître style, with ceilings of about 4 meters high, consists of a living room with a double sofa bed (160 cm x 200 cm), a flat screen TV with Wi- Fi internet connection, armchair with footstool, and a chest of drawers. From the living room you can access the kitchen, equipped with table for 4, refrigerator with small freezer, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, 4 induction burners, electric kettle, kitchen set, and table settings for 4 guests. The bright kitchen overlooks the building’s internal courtyard.
The bedroom, with access from the living room, has a double bed (180 cm x 200 cm), bedside tables with lamps, dressing room with wardrobe, shoe rack, and clothes rack. There is also a balcony overlooking Rue de Lantsheere. Due to its exposure and being that Rue de Lantsheere is not very busy, the bedroom is quiet. The window is also equipped with a transparent white curtain to safeguard the guests’ privacy as well as a dark red curtain.
The bathroom, accessed from the bedroom, has a combination bath and shower, 2 sinks, and toilet.
Technical features of the property:
- The apartment has laminated parquet throughout, the only exception is the bathroom where there is fake parquet in PVC
- Heating and hot water are centralized with a thermostat to adjust the temperature in the apartment
- There is a non-camera intercom with direct connection to open the front door. The door and lock are not reinforced.
- Our clients can use the laundry room in the basement (- 1) with washers and dryers. The basement is accessed via the stairs
- The apartment, due to the absence of a lift, is not suitable for those with disabilities
- To reach the 1st floor apartment you need to climb 32 steps
- The presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by Halldis’ staff
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment
** Guests are required to pay a city tax of €4 per night.