Beautiful 80 sq. mt. apartment with 2 bedrooms on the 21st floor of a building in the European Quarter of Brussels.
The apartment is located in a large building with 200 units spread out over 24 floors. The building, built in 1969 and completely renovated in 2008, features concierge service, 4 elevators, and a freight elevator, as well as a separate trash storage area on each floor.
The apartment opens onto a large, bright living room with sofa (which can be converted into a 160 cm x 200 cm double bed if needed), TV with Wi-Fi internet connection, dining table for 5 guests, 2 large countertops, large retractable bookcase, and access to the terrace with breathtaking views of East Brussels.
The kitchen located in the living room has a refrigerator, 4 gas burners, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, electric kettle, coffee maker, toaster, and kitchen and dining sets for 6 guests. The bar counter, which separates the living room from the kitchen, can also serve as a dining table for 2 with chairs. From the kitchen, you can also directly access the terrace that has a storage corner for cleaning materials.
The sleeping area has a double bedroom with a 160 cm x 200 cm bed, 2 closets, reading corner with armchair, small table, and floor lamp. The room is silent and faces east. It is equipped with a black out curtain to block the light. The second smaller room is furnished with a single bed and mirrored chest of drawers, and has direct access to the south-facing terrace. The bathroom, located between the 2 bedrooms has a large tub with jets, shower, and sink. The separate toilet is near the entrance.
Technical features of the property:
- The apartment has dark brown parquet with the exception of kitchen and bathrooms, which are tiled.
- Heating and hot water are centralized; all radiators in the apartment have a knob to adjust the temperature.
- There is a non-camera intercom with direct connection to open the front door. The door and lock are not armored.
- Garbage area on the 21st floor.
The concierge is open from Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm and from 10:30 pm to 3:00 am. Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays opening times are from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm and from 10:30 pm – 3:00 am.
- To get to the building you have to go down 7 steps. The apartment, all on one level, is suitable for people with motor difficulties.
- The presence of pets must be evaluated and authorized by Halldis’ staff.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment.
** Guests are required to pay a tourist tax of € 8 per night.