1 bedroom apartment of about 50 sqm in Milan, just a short walk from the Gambara metro station.
This apartment is located on the first floor with elevator and has double glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms.
The property opens onto an entrance with a storage room and a three-door wardrobe. The entrance leads to all the rooms of the apartment:
- the living area which includes a living room and an open floor plan kitchen. The room is furnished with a dining table for 4 guests, a TV area, and a single sofa bed. The kitchen is fully equipped, including a microwave.
- the master bedroom is furnished with a double bed and a two-door wardrobe with a chest of drawers
- The bathroom has a shower
The flooring is parquet.
Located in a peaceful and quiet context, the apartment is in an area that is very well served by public transportation and connected to the city center and the main places of interest.
In particular, thanks to its strategic position, you can easily reach the following points of interest on foot or by public transportation:
- the Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Science and Technology;
- the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, where the splendid Cenacolo Vinciano is located, the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci which depicts the Last Supper of Jesus and the apostles;
- the Milan Triennale, the Italian institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, fashion, and audiovisual production, which hosts permanent and temporary exhibitions;
- the Duomo of Milan, the symbol of the city, and Piazza della Scala, home of the homonymous theater;
- the Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions all year round;
- Via Torino, which is one of the most important shopping streets in the city.