Spacious apartment of 70 sqm with a bedroom, a kitchen and a living room, completely renovated in 2015. It is located in a historic building in Art Nouveau style dating back to the early '900 with sculptures adorning the façade. The apartment is ideal for both business travellers and for a short pleasure holiday, due to its location in an area full of services and well connected to the city centre.
The apartment opens onto a long hallway with cupboards leading to the different environments:
- A comfortable living room with two sofa beds (140 cm), TV Samsung 46 '', a table and a balcony overlooking Piazzale Bacone.
- a kitchen, complete with all appliances (oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, kettle, dishes) and a dining table for six people.
- a bedroom furnished with a double bed (a closet can be found in the hallway), overlooking the inner courtyard
- a bathroom with shower and a utility room complete with washing machine
The floor is made of Kerlite (cotto d'Este) in all environments except the living room, which is covered in parquet.
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Average gas, water, heating and electricity consumption
- Welcome service
- Emergency maintenance
- Administrative charges (tourist tax excluded)
**A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.