Check in : dalle ore 15:00 fino alle 19:00
Check out : dalle ore 09:00 fino alle 11:00
Check-in: dalle ore 15:00 fino alle 19:00 Check-out: dalle ore 09:00 fino alle 11:00 A partire dal 1/11/2018, ogni singola struttura ricettiva di cui all’articolo 26 della l.r. 27/15 è identificata da un codice CIR (Codice Identificativo di Riferimento). Per sapere se questo appartamento è soggetto a CIR, See full listing
The area around Viale Marche is particularly attractive due to its proximity of several places of interest, and for the fact that it is well connected by public transportation and therefore is ideal for those who want to stay in Milan for business or for vacation.
In particular, from cthe apartment you can easily reach by bus or metro:
- the Isola district, fully renovated and now offering a large array of refined clubs and restaurants, which have propelled it onto the forefront of Milan’s cultural scene;
- Milan Monumental Cemetery, an open-air museum thanks to the incredible artistic value of its sculptures and funerary monuments;
- the Brera district, excellent mix of history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly, for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood;
- Porta Garibaldi, recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants;
- Corso Sempione, filled with restaurants and clubs serving spot-on aperitifs, and where the Arco della Pace, the neoclassical triumphal arch of Milan, proudly stands
- Sempione park, the perfect place for a jogging session or a nice relaxing afternoon, hosting Milan aquarium and the Arena Civica.