Modern and bright 90 sq. mt. 2 bedroom apartment located in a residential neighborhood just a short walk from the Parc du Cinquantenaire and the European Commission.
The apartment is on the first floor (without elevator) of a small 3-storey building built in 1913 that was completely renovated in early 2019. The building has 4 apartments on 3 floors, all managed exclusively by Halldis.
The apartment has a large open space living area consisting of a living room with sofa that can be converted into a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), a flat-screen TV with Wi-Fi internet connection, a reading area with 2 armchairs, a small table, and a large floor lamp. There is also direct access to the terrace overlooking the internal courtyard. The modern kitchen has a refrigerator with a small built-in freezer, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, 4 electric burners and extractor hood, electric kettle, and cutlery and crockery for 5 guests. There is an extendable circular dining table and 6 chairs. The entire area, which is very quiet, overlooks the building’s internal courtyard.
The sleeping area is made up of a bedroom with a double bed (180 cm x 200 cm), bedside tables with lamps, large wardrobe, shoe rack, and mirror. There is another bedroom with an 80 cm x 200 cm single bed, wardrobe, and armchair. Both bedrooms overlook Rue Degroux directly, facing the access to the emergency room of the Saint Michel Hospital. Despite the position, the 2 rooms are quite quiet. Rue Degroux is a one-way street used mainly by the residents of the area. In addition, ambulances arriving at the emergency room usually switch off the sirens before arriving at the entrance to the emergency room.
Finally, the bathroom, located in the entrance between the living area and sleeping area is equipped with a shower, sink, and toilet.
Technical characteristics of the building:
- The apartment has laminated parquet throughout, the only exception is the bathroom where a synthetic material is present
- Heating and hot water are centralized with a thermostat to regulate the temperature in the apartment
- There is an intercom without a camera to open the entrance door. The apartment’s door and lock are not armored
Technical features of the property:
- The apartment has laminated parquet throughout, the only exception is the bathroom
- Heating and hot water are centralized with a thermostat to adjust the temperature in the apartment
- There is a non-camera intercom with direct connection to open the front door. The door and lock are not reinforced.
- Our clients can use the laundry room in the basement (- 1) with washers and dryers. The basement is accessed via the stairs
- The apartment, due to the absence of a lift, is not suitable for those with disabilities
- To reach the 1st floor apartment you need to climb 18 steps
- The presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by Halldis’ staff
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment
** Guests are required to pay a city tax of €8 per night.