Modern apartment of 58 sq. mt. with mezzanine located in a residential area just a short walk from the Parc du Cinquantenaire and the European Commission.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor (without elevator) of a small 3 storey building built in 1920 and completely renovated in the beginning of 2000. The building consists of 5 apartments on 3 floors, all exclusively managed by Halldis.
The apartment opens onto a spacious, bright area with a living room, a kitchen and a dining room. The living room with a double sofa bed (140 cm x 200 cm) with chaise longue, a flat screen TV and Wi- Fi internet connection. armchair The dining room has a round table for 4 people, closet with mirror, cupboard and a corner with desk and stool. The kitchen, located between the living room and the dining room, is equipped with refrigerator with small freezer, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, 4 induction burners, electric kettle, kitchen set and table settings for 4 guests.
The bedroom, accessible through stairs from the kitchen, is located on the mezzanine floor has a double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), bedside tables with lamps and 2 chests of drawers. The bathroom, which is accessible through the dining room, is equipped with a tub (that can also be used as shower), sink and toilet.
Technical features of the property:
- All apartments are equipped with velux windows and blackout curtains
- The apartment has laminated parquet throughout, the only exception is the bathroom where there is fake parquet in PVC
- Heating and hot water are centralized with a thermostat to adjust the temperature in the apartment
- There is a non-camera intercom with direct connection to open the front door. The door and lock are not reinforced.
- Our clients can use the laundry room in the basement (- 1) with washers and dryers. The basement is accessed via the stairs
- The apartment, due to the absence of a lift, is not suitable for those with disabilities
- To reach the 3rd floor apartment you need to climb 65 steps
- The presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by Halldis’ staff
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the apartment
** Guests are required to pay a city tax of €4 per night.