Apartment for rent with balcony, recently renovated and refurbished, on the 5th floor of a building dating back to the 1960s (with elevator), close to Milan fair.
The apartment has floor surface of about 60 sq.mt.
Guests are welcomed into the living room with a fully equipped kitchen, fitted with a 4-seater dining table.
The day area also a comfortable armchair and a sofa for 2 people.
On the left there is the corridor heading to the bathroom with tub and shower, and to the double bedroom with a wardrobe and a balcony with views of a private street.
On the right there is also a small box room.
An extra folding bed is available (accommodating up to 1 person).
INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- Bed linen and towels
- Final cleaning
- Average gas, water, heating and electricity consumption
- Welcome service
- Emergency maintenance
- Administrative charges (tourist tax excluded, if required)
The apartment is nestled in a residential area located between the Fair of Milan and San Siro Stadium, location that makes the apartment very well connected to the main points of interest of the city. You are about 550 meters from Segesta subway station (line MM5 - purple), ideal for reaching San Siro stadium and Porta Garibaldi subway and railway station (line MM5 - purple/line MM2 - green).
Within 250 meters you also find tramway no.16, and bus lines no. 49, 90 and 91.
Via Martiri Triestini is located in the vicinity of Segesta subway station, which means being only moments from the main points of interest of the city.
Some examples of what will await you, right on your doorstep:
- San Siro Stadium;
- Fieramilanocity, the most important exhibition and convention center at national level and one of the most relevant worldwide;
- Milan Monumental Cemetery, an open-air museum thanks to the incredible artistic value of its sculptures and funerary monuments;
- Porta Garibaldi, recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants;
- the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
- The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which links Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala;
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide.
In the surrounding area you also find countless bars and restaurants. The most important ones are the following:
- Lo Zenzero, offering the typical Mediterranean cuisine;
- Namaste, where you can enjoy the traditional Indian food;
- Sosushi Shop, small but sophisticated sushi bar (with takeaway and home delivery service);
- Da Vic - Ristorante Guerrini, which proposes dishes of the Italian tradition with a special touch.
Services in the area
- Esselunga (via Vigliani, at 850 m) and Carrefour Express Supermarket (via Paravia, at 900 m);
- Intesa Sanpaolo Bank (via Dolci, at 450 m);
- Pharmacy n. 80 (piazzale Zavattari, at 250 m).
The nearest garage is located in via Vodice 3, at 70 m.