Bright and luxurious three-room apartment with two bathrooms situated in a strategic location in the heart of Milan, not far from the metro stations Caiazzo, Lima, Repubblica and Central Station (red, yellow and green lines).
This 140 sqm apartment is located on the second floor of a stately building in Art Nouveau style and is characterized by its recently renovation which included high-level design (by Foscarini, Calligaris, Acerbis, Tisettanta). The apartment has double-glazed windows and air conditioning in all rooms, and some of the walls are covered with Venetian plaster; the flooring is hardwood in all rooms except for the bathrooms - tiled in stoneware.
The apartment opens onto a large living room furnished with two sofas - one of which converts into a single bed, a table for eight, a bookcase and a TV area with 55”TV; two windows illuminate this first area of the apartment, and a corridor leads to both kitchen and night area. The kitchen, particularly nice, expresses more than any other environment in terms of modern design, from the chandelier to the hood, from the hob to the fridge, including a table for four. A sliding door separates the kitchen from the laundry.
The sleeping area includes a first double bedroom, which has a very large walk-in closet and five shoe boards, two chests of drawers and a wardrobe with eight panels. From the bedroom you can reach the balcony in Liberty style, where you can admire the style of the lower buildings in Via Settembrini. The second bedroom includes two single beds, a desk, two chests of drawers, a bookcase and a wardrobe.
The apartment also features two bathrooms: the first with bathtub, covered partly in marble and partly in Bisazza mosaic tiles, and the second bathroom, with a large shower with Bisazza mosaic tiles and stone effect.
The apartment is located in a very well connected area with easy access to the main points of interest in the city. It is just a few steps from the metro station Caiazzo (line 2 - green), and is also strategically located near the Central railway and subway stations (Line 2 - Green / line 3 - yellow), as well as Lima (line 1 - red) and Repubblica (line 3 - yellow), from which you can reach the centre within minutes.
Near the apartment you can find stops of the trolley-buses No. 1, 5, 33 and the bus lines No. 60 and 81.
The area around Via Settembrini is very well connected to the city centre and the main places of interest.
In particular, thanks to its strategic location, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot or by public transport:
- Porta Garibaldi district, recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), a complex consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants;
- Corso Como, the heart of nightlife in Milan, near the station Garibaldi/Porta Nuova;
- Sempione Park, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon, and Castello Sforzesco, one of the biggest castles in Europe and a symbol of Milan;
- The Brera district, excellent mix of history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood;
- The Fashion district (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia) with a concentration of the jewelleries, boutiques and design showrooms;
- Duomo, symbol of the city, and Piazza della Scala, seat of the Scala theatre;
- Milano Triennale, considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production, which houses permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Corso Buenos Aires, one of the most important shopping streets of Milan, thanks to the presence of over 350 shops, is in a short distance and includes:
- H & M
- Calvin Klein
- Foot Locker
- Liu Jo
- Bottega Verde
Within walking distance, you can reach the central station, with a hall including about 100 shops. In particular:
- Victoria's Secret
- Calvin Klein
- Feltrinelli Express
- Media World
- Bottega Verde
- Yves Rocher
Near the apartment there are numerous restaurants, bars and clubs. We recommend:
- Platina, where you can enjoy excellent fresh pasta;
- Bicerin, known for its wide selection of fine wines;
- Prime Milan, which offers a creative Mediterranean menu and dishes of the local tradition;
- Flower Burger, vegan alternative to usual burgers;
- Alice (at Eataly Smeraldo), for a dining experience that engages your 5 senses;
- Pescetto, unusual self-service fresh seafood restaurant;
- Norin Coffee Bistro, known for its huge selection of pastries for breakfast;
- Casa Ramen, to enjoy an authentic Japanese ramen;
- Pavé, for an excellent sweet or savoury breakfast;
- Delicatessen, traditional South Tyrolean cuisine restaurant;
- Björk Swedish Brasserie, brasserie-restaurant where you can taste the flavours of the Nordic tradition;
- Noblesse Oblige, for a cuisine devoted to Mediterranean flavours, but also with international influences;
- Lovster & Co, the first and unique lobster restaurant in Italy;
- Zushi, a corner of modern and trendy Japanese cuisine.
Noteworthy is also the proximity to several clubs and, especially if you wish to discover the night life of Milan, such as Cafe Metropolis, lounge bar and bistro dinner with a charming outdoor area where guests can enjoy a drink in warmer months, or Tunnel, underground nightclub that offers DJ-sets and electronic music concerts in a former railway warehouse.
A short distance from the apartment there are also several supermarkets, including one Carrefour Express in via Settembrini, and gyms, such as the Fit Express in Via A. Doria, the Urban Fitness in Via V. Pisani or Get Fit Express in Via L. Galvani, all just a short journey on foot or by bus.
**A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.