Beautiful 98 sq. mt. 2 bedroom apartment located on the 4th floor with elevator in the heart of the European District of Brussels.
This apartment is made up of a living room overlooking the courtyard, furnished with a sofa bed (180 cm x 200 cm), flat screen TV, dining table for 6, and an open floor plan kitchen. The kitchen has 4 electric bruners, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, cutlery and flatware for 6 guests. The sleeping area consists of a first smaller bedroom overlooking the courtyard, with a double bed (180 cm x 200 cm), large wardrobe and direct access to the bathroom with sink, shower, and separate toilet. The second, larger bedroom overlooks Rue Franklin and has a double bed (180 cm x 200 cm - which can be converted into 2 single beds of 90 cm each), large wardrobe, desk with chair, and a sitting area with sofa and TV. The second bathroom, located between the second bedroom and the living room, has a sink, shower, and toilet.
The apartment has wi-fi internet connection.
In the apartment there is a complete set of cleaning supplies including a vacuum cleaner.
**Minimum stay: 91 days.
- All windows have double curtains - white and blackout;
- The double bed can be separable into 2 single beds of 90 cm x 200 cm each;
- There is a laundry room at no extra cost for our clients located on the - 1 floor with washing machines and dryers. It can be accessed by both the elevator and stairs;
- The apartment, despite the presence of a lift, is not particularly suitable for those with motor disabilities (especially wheelchairs) since some areas are particularly tight;
- The presence of pets must be assessed and authorized by the Halldis staff;
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke both inside the building and inside the apartments;
The building is located in the heart of the European district, a short walk from:
- Rue Franklin and Rue Archimede, where there are restaurants, bars, and traditional restaurants;
- 3 minutes from Place Schuman, where the main buildings of the European Commission and the European Council are located;
- 3 minutes from Square Ambiorix, an elegant and very popular area for joggers during their lunch break or in the evening, and Square Marie-Louise, with its beautiful pond;
- 5 minutes from the entrance to the Cinquantenaire Park, one of the city’s most beautiful green areas;
- 15 minutes from Place de Luxembourg, where the European Parliament is located;
- 15 minutes from Place Jourdan with its brasseries, traditional restaurants, and the most famous “fritries” of Brussels.
SERVICES IN THE AREA:
The Michel-Ange building is located in both a business and residential area. On Rue Franklin there are restaurants, pizzerias, brasseries, pubs, shops, and a mini market. On Rue Archimede (2 minute walk) there are 2 pharmacies, banks, a fitness center (Basic Fit), restaurants, and pubs. From the large roundabout at Place Schuman (3 minute walk), there are several streets with supermarkets, other fitness centers, and traditional restaurants.
In front of the building, on the Rue Franklin side, there is the “Michel-Ange” stop with bus 21’s terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International) and bus 63 with terminus at the Gare Centrale.
On Rue Archimede, just a 3 minute walk away, you can find the following bus stops:
- 12 Terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International)
- 21 Terminus Brussels-Zaventem Airport (Brussels International)
- 60 Terminus Uccle
- 79 Terminus Krainem
In Place Schuman, just a 3 minute walk from the Michel-Ange building, there is the entrance to the “Schuman” metro station with lines 1 and 5 towards the city center (stops Gare Centrale - De Brouckere - Sainte Catherine).
In the area, including on Avenue Michel-Ange, you can park for free using the parking disk changing the time every 2 hours. For example, if you park from 3 pm to 7 pm, you need to update your parking disc at 5 pm for another two hours. From 6 pm to 9 am from Monday to Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day there is no need to use the time disc. There are no traffic restrictions throughout the area. Avenue Michel-Ange is a street where generally only residents live.